Network Services (BT Lines)
Dealing with large network providers can be a daunting and frustrating business at times, especially when trying to communicate with a person on another continent who knows nothing about your business.
That’s why Avalon Telecom is different, through us and our preferred network providers you will only ever deal with a small locally based (UK) team of no more than four people.
We may not be the cheapest by a fraction of a penny for call charges or a pound or two a month on line rentals but, if you do experience a problem, you can be assured we will endeavour to help you... with just one phone call.
- A business to business service only managed by a local (UK) based team
- Provisioning of BT Wholesale Network Services¹ e.g. external lines (PSTN or ISDN) and numbers with associated services e.g. ADSL Broadband
- Complete management¹ of line provision, installation and billing¹ of BT Wholesale Network Services
- Personal, friendly and efficient customer relations, with no call centres or automated support service.
- Competitive prices from a good quality local service
- No 'Rolling Term' contracts with hidden small print
- Comprehensive telecoms experience, knowledge and problem solving expertise
- Analogue PSTN lines
- Digital ISDN lines
- Business Level ADSL Broadband
- Voice over IP services
- Data Circuits
- Network Auto Attendant
- How important is the telephone to your business?
- Other Landline billing providers may be cheaper but will they actually visit you at your premises to provide help and support?
- A complete Avalon Telecom service; including system maintenance and land line billing offering complete 'Peace of Mind'
- Long term service / rental contracts, especially when ’Free’ installation is offered. Be sure to check what you are agreeing to
- BT Feature Line can be disguised under ‘Free Installation’ and may not be a benefit to your business, especially when connected to a telephone system
- Some providers may port your number from the BT network to their own
- Penalty clauses for cancelling or switching provider when under contract
- 'Rolling Term' contracts for line rental and call billing
- High ‘admin’ charges for late or missed payments
- Check for minimum and or call connection charges as this may not be included on the quoted pence per minute price
- Check for minimum call spend commitment as some providers may offer cheap call rates but there maybe a minimum call spend
- Minimum call spend can based on a be per line, so for two lines (under one number) the commitment can be doubled!
- Cheap but compressed calls to UK mobile numbers. This may result in poor call quality and withheld or an international caller id
For more detailed information on telecoms issues to be aware of, please click on this link Beware
¹ Via our business partners.